You may search by name, address, county, school, and zip code.
A successful search could provide address and occupation information, a current color photo, and offense information of the offender. If you feel there is an error on a sex offender registration record, please report this to the Plano Police Department.
Are there sex offenders in your neighborhood? Use this map before your children return to school
Any person with a reportable conviction occurring on or after September 1, shall have a duty to register. Neither the Department of Justice nor the State of California shall be held responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or produced by secondary dissemination of this information. Mistaken Identities. Extreme care must be taken in the use of information because mistaken identification may occur when relying solely upon name, age and address to identify individuals.
- marriage records green up county kentucky.
- New Jersey Sex Offender Internet Registry!
- database for listing vinyl records.
- MSP - Sex Offender Registry.
- illinois divorce law and child support.
- people arrested for dui conviction florida;
- How you can find a list of sex offenders in your area.
Notice of Corrections. If you believe that any information on this site is in error, please contact a police or sheriff's department, or contact the Department of Justice by e-mail at MegansLaw doj. Legal and Illegal Uses.
- criminal trespassing cuyahoga county ohio prosecutor!
- marriage counselor in cincinnati ohio.
- death index for chicago illinois?
- Sex Offender Registry.
- Chicago Police Department.
- Check This Map Of Sex Offenders Before Your Kids Go Trick-Or-Treating;
- Jump to subpage...!
- Are there sex offenders in your neighborhood? Use this map before trick-or-treating this Halloween?
- Sex Offender Registry - State Bureau of Identification - Delaware State Police!
- Search by Name!
- old church records from scott county kentucky.
- Online Tools!
The information on this website is made available solely to protect the public. Anyone who uses this information to commit a crime or to harass an offender or his or her family is subject to criminal prosecution and civil liability.
I have read the disclaimer and agree to these terms and conditions. The Office of the Attorney General is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation and is therefore not liable for any inaccurate information resulting from the translation application tool.
A Supreme Court ordered the ministry to release the information after Global filed a Freedom of Information request … and then waited six years for answers. Initially, the ministry refused to release the information, arguing it could lead to the identification of sex offenders living in the community. In an online graphic, Global used an interactive map to show a general area where registered sex offenders are living based on postal codes.